Clunes School of Mines

From Mining Mud & Medals
Jump to: navigation, search

History

The Clunes School of Mines was a campus of the Ballarat School of Mines. It was established in 1890. The building is a simple carpenter Gothic gabled building constructed in 1892.[1]

Site

The People

Legacies

See also

Schools of Mines

References

  1. Ballarat Courier, 29 September 2010.


External Links

https://bih.federation.edu.au/index.php/Clunes_School_of_Mines



--Cgervasoni (talk) 15:27, 12 May 2014 (EST)